Marketing Professional – US
Updated: Mar 29, 2021
Hydraloop US is looking for a Marketing Professional to lead generation of campaigns and work closely with corporate product marketing to support and launch new releases.
Hydraloop smart home solutions are essential for eco-living and offer sustainable living without compromise on the quality of life. Hydraloop solutions for buildings, lodges, and hotels offer the circular and sustainable operations of your business, adding value to the property and contributing towards certification.
The unique and patented game-changing water treatment technology ensures clean, clear safe and disinfected water to reuse again. With Hydraloop’s turnkey products you can continue ‘life as usual’, without exhausting our earth's resources.
At Hydraloop we have a vision that in 10 years’ time no building will be built without its own greywater recycling system. We believe water recycling should become a standard item in every single home and building, just like climate control, solar panels, or a heat pump.
To assist us in delivering and increasing brand recognition and mission awareness, we are looking for a Marketing Professional (MP) for our US market to support business development and marketing programs. As our Marketing lead, you will collaborate in essential aspects of activities and communication on social media and market research. You will lead generation of campaigns and also work closely with corporate product marketing to support and launch new releases.
An important part of this Marketing role is brand development in the US and expansion of connections with the sustainable community and channel partner eco-system both online and in support of virtual events. As MP you will actively serve as a link between Hydraloop, community advocates and potential new channel partners, such as developers, builders, sustainability advocates, associations and others. You will also be responsible for providing field and digital marketing support of the growing Hydraloop partner ecosystem including the development of joint go-to-market planning with select partners, developing, participating and representing Hydraloop at co-marketing/branding conferences and meetups, and more.
This position is a contract position initially, with opportunity for full time employment.
Preferred location is Philadelphia or Eastern Time Zone. Remote working opportunity with potential travel as allowed by current restrictions.
Your specific responsibilities will be directed by the Hydraloop USA Managing Director and will include but not be limited to:
- Develop a social media plan/campaign to increase brand awareness
- Advertise and promote case studies and events
- Serve as a coordinator between Hydraloop and selected Advocates
Management and Monitoring
- Provide regular feedback related to Marketing activities reach within both the online and offline community
- Propose creative ideas for exposure and brand development
- Collaborate with HQ in content creation – coordinate, edit and distribute posts, articles and communication materials for social media channels about Hydraloop and sustainable development more broadly
- Social media marketing – be creative, manage and grow Hydraloop presence through blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online forums
- Research potential sources for recruiting qualified distribution and installation partners. Participate in development of Hydraloop presentations (including assisting in drafting pitch deck, tailored presentations etc.)
- Participate in preparation and advertising of virtual events
- Evaluate domestic and international events for possible participation and/or attendance
- When needed, collaborate in proofreading, copying and editing materials, as well as ensuring user-friendly and quality content is developed for Hydraloop website and communication material
- Produce partner education and marketing content such as emails, social posts, presentations, and customer success stories
- Work with the Managing Director to drive partner engagement at in-person/virtual events through webinars, content, and promotion
- Become a subject matter expert on Hydraloop use cases and value proposition for partners, and partner value propositions by geography and industry
- Work closely with the partner account team to strengthen partnerships and go-to-market execution
Feel free to contact us if you find yourself in the mix of following characteristics:
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience. Channel Partner marketing experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with social media and content development
- Knowledge of and experience with Allbound or similar Partner Relationship Management tools
- Broad marketing skills including channel partner development and support brand development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident repurposing and writing compelling marketing content for partners
- Someone dynamic, creative and willing to take on challenges in developing new markets
- A self-starter who is willing to contribute to a strong team spirit
- Eager to advance a sustainable future
- Having a developed media network
Hydraloop USA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
For more information
Please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.